The annual Black Cowboy Festival is held at Greenfield Farms, located in Rembert, South Carolina. The Carolina Panorama Newspaper interviewed Mark and Sandra Myers, who founded the popular annual event in 2000. The official name of the four-day event is the “Black Cowboy ‘Man or Myth’ African- American Cultural Festival.” It is designed to educate the public on the seldom-told history of Black cowboys.
As featured on
Sign up to get the latest Coronavirus updates in your inbox!
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Find a local business
- Columbia's Mask Distribution Continues
- Watch Your Back: Systemic Racism in the Construction Industry
- Big Bone Takeout
- Judy Scott elected as first African-American Female Lions Club District Governor in South Carolina
- W.J. Keenan High School student named delegate to the National Congress of Future Medical Leaders
- Claflin grad to be inducted into the National Black College Alumni Hall of Fame
- Lower Richland student-athlete earns second straight Gatorade South Carolina Boys Track & Field Player of the Year Award
- The Gold Den
- New COVID-19 testing site opens in Columbia Walmart Parking Lot
- Black woman assaulted outside Columbia store, store owner arrested during protest.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular collections.