South Carolina State University is seeking nominees for its “40 Under 40” awards.
The “40 Under 40” award recognizes exceptional alumni who are leaders and innovators making strides in their respective professions and communities. This recognition program seeks to identify and highlight alumni, ages 40 or younger, by establishing unwavering university pride shared among the class of esteemed alumni spark a sense of responsibility to give back to the university and create possible partnerships with employers of the celebrated alums. Eligibility Criteria for Nominees
• Earned an undergraduate or graduate degree from South Carolina State University.
• Be 40 years old or younger as of December 31st during the nomination year.
• Have made a significant impact or contribution to their professions.
• Demonstrate a commitment to maintaining a lifelong relationship with SC State by giving of their time, talents, or financial resources to the university.
• Submit a photo, if selected, to be published by South Carolina State University and its external partners as appropriate.
Nominations will be reviewed by a selection committee which will be comprised of alumni, current students and university faculty and staff.
To submit a nomination, visit https://www.40under40scsu.com.