As coronavirus cases rise, the City of Columbia is urging citizens to get vaccinated and is offering several free vaccine clinics. The City of Columbia is partnering SC DHEC to host FREE COVID-19 vaccination clinics at city operated facilities.
The city is increasing vaccination efforts across the Midlands as a part of the Mayor’s “It’s YOUR Shot, Columbia” campaign to inform Midlands citizens of the free, safe and effective COVID-19 vaccinations.
In October, SC DHEC will distribute Pfizer and Johnson & Johnson to eligible citizens. The vaccination clinics will be from 1 p.m. until 5 p.m.
• Wednesday, October 6, 2021, Drew Wellness Center, 2101 Walker Solomon Way
• Wednesday, October 13, 2021 Hyatt Park, 950 Jackson Avenue
• Wednesday, October 20, 2021, MLK Park, 2300 Greene St
• Wednesday, October 27, 2021, Melrose Park, 1500 Fairview Dr
• Thursday, October 28, 2021, Woodland Park, 6500 Olde Knight Pkwy
To stay updated about upcoming COVID-19 vaccination clinics, please visit https://resilient.columbiasc.gov/