Without doubt the shift to being open and honest about mental health has been a major moment for society.
The days of having a stiff upper lip or bottling it up are gone, and some of the world's biggest stars have been instrumental in making that cultural change happen.
From Prince Harry to Lady Gaga to Demi Lovato, these famous folks bravely shared their mental health stories...
Sign up to get the latest Coronavirus updates in your inbox!
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Find a local business
- Black Cowboy Festival 2021
- Voorhees Board of Trustees names college’s 10th president
- Emmanuel AME Church celebrates Women’s Day
- Lutheran Theological Southern Seminary welcomes Rev. Kermit Moss to faculty
- Richland Two Elementary School history teacher named best in South Carolina
- Impressive Winning Streak - Ada Brown Belton has helped Benedict College raise over $1 million for the seventh consecutive year
- National Action Network of Columbia condemns Columbia Police Officer’s affiliation with a Terrorist Organization
- An open letter from Acting SC State President Alexander Conyers
- Job Man Caravan host dies - Bill Terrell was a Hall of Fame radio announcer
- Pamela Bynoe-Reed selected for 2021 SC Women in Business Award
- Always a nominee, never a winner! Can you believe these actors don't have Oscars?
- No underwear, no problem! These stars prefer to go COMMANDO
- From a size 18 to a FOUR! These stars underwent weight loss surgery
- Have an Andy Warhol painting for your birthday... Can you believe the gifts these stars bought their kids?
- Netflix and chill? The perfect romantic comedies to watch on a date night
- These stars supported the #FreeTheNipple campaign
- Gun control legislation that passed and failed over the last 20 years