On Friday, September 28, 2020 the National Action Network held a march and rally at Memorial Park in Columbia, South Carolina to protest police brutality and encourage citizens to register to vote. The keynote speaker was South Carolina 6th District Congressman James Clyburn.
Sign up to get the latest Coronavirus updates in your inbox!
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Find a local business
- South Carolina selected for new, first-of-its- kind national program to redesign child welfare program into child and family well- being system
- Ashley Johnson honored by SC Bar’s Young Lawyers Division
- Black Panther Star Actor Chadwick Boseman of South Carolina has died.
- SC State University’s new chief information officer aims to use 'cutting-edge technology in a cutting-edge way'
- Four Mizzou football players named to Preseason All-SEC Coaches Team
- Richland Two teacher and administrator on best and brightest list
- Mayor Steve Benjamin and Columbia City Council Unanimously Approves Emergency Ordinance Extending Mask Face Coverings and Temporary Suspension of Meetings
- CUL Young Professionals host 2020 Census Food Voucher Drive
- Columbia educators remembered as Apostles of Culture
- Voorhees College: Well prepared when the Coronavirus hit