Lexington County School District Three has initiated its Student Feeding Program.
A few things to remember:
• The feeding program is free to all children under the age of 18.
• Children MUST be present in order to receive a bagged meal
• Children will receive two bagged meals at a time (one breakfast and one lunch).
• The feeding program will only serve children on weekdays.
The feeding program will run through at least March 31st. Lexington Three will disperse meals to children via a bus route with designated stops and through a drive-through line at Batesburg-Leesville Elementary School.
Bus Route Information:
A bus carrying bagged meals will make three stops each weekday at several points within the district’s lines in an effort to make food pick-up more accessible for families.
Out of consideration for everyone’s health and well-being, we ask that only one family at a time approach the bus.
Please see the bus schedule below for meal pick-up locations and times. 11:00 am until 11:30 am
• 11:00 am until 11:30 am - Mr. B's Convenience Store near Leesville Gardens (402 East Columbia Avenue, Leesville)
• 11:45 am until 12:15 pm - Empty Parking Lot Behind McDonald's (212 West Columbia Avenue, Batesburg)
• 12:30 pm until 1:15 pm - Old Hardee’s Parking Lot (502 West Columbia Avenue, Batesburg)
Families can also pick-up food at Batesburg-Leesville Elementary School between 11:30 am and 1:30 pm starting on Tuesday, March 17th.
The address for Batesburg-Leesville Elementary School is: 403 South Lee Street Leesville, SC.
Staff members will be passing out the bagged meals in a drive-through format at the front of the school.
Please remember that children still need to be present in order to receive a bagged meal.
Families are asked to please not exit their cars out of consideration of everyone’s health and well-being.