Asian Americans in New York City's Chinatown say the crisis has hit their community especially hard as unemployment and reports of anti-Asian discrimination have spiked. One community leader says their restaurants were the first to suffer as now only about 40 Chinese restaurants in the neighborhood remain open, he told CNN.
Sign up to get the latest Coronavirus updates in your inbox!
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Find a local business
- Happy 80th Birthday Maxine Pearson
- A message from a Midlands nurse on the front lines
- National Association of University Women donated KN95 masks to residential homes
- Allen University ranked as second top HBCU in South Carolina
- Rep. Wendy Brawley to Host Community Update on Rural Broadband Access
- MyLasia Harris
- Chloe Hammond
- Absentee Voting in Richland and Lexington Counties
- City of Columbia launches channels on Roku and Amazon Fire TV
- Columbia Urban League leads a group of local leaders trying to safeguard access to care
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.