The family of Andrew Brown Jr. gathered at a church in Elizabeth City, North Carolina, to remember his life and call for transparency and justice in his death after the 42-year-old was fatally shot by sheriff's deputies.
Sign up to get the latest Coronavirus updates in your inbox!
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Find a local business
- Claflin grad dies in Md. shootings that claim 4 lives
- Z’s Cool Me Down Italian Ice - Business of the Week (Update)
- Morris College alumni establishes scholarship in honor of Mother and Aunt
- OCSD has opportunity to expand district's pre-K program
- Missouri football announces new opponents, changes to future schedules
- Richland One student named South Carolina Teaching Fellow - W.J. Keenan senior Myles Branic will attend Winthrop University
- Pipeline shutdown could jump gas prices even more
- Essential Touch of Elegance LLC - Community Business of the Week
- Richland One seniors awarded $20,000 Rotary Scholarships
- National Council of Negro Women (Columbia Section) hosted Civic Engagement Forum