This Giving Assistant analysis of U.S. Census data shows which industries have experienced the highest growth in online sales.
Industries that have seen the biggest online sales growthUpdated
#8. Electronics and applianceUpdated
#7. Building material, garden equipment, and supplies dealersUpdated
#6. Miscellaneous store retailersUpdated
#5. Sporting goods, hobby, musical instrument, and book storesUpdated
#4. Nonstore retailers (including electronic shopping and mail-order houses)Updated
#3. Furniture and home furnishings storesUpdated
#2. Clothing and clothing accessory storesUpdated
#1. Food and beverage storesUpdated
Sign up to get the latest Coronavirus updates in your inbox!
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Find a local business
- Johnson, Toal & Battiste named among America’s Best Law Firms
- Councilman Derrek Pugh to lead Richland County’s Revived Small Business Committee
- NORTH TOWN COUNCIL: ‘Pink Out’ raises money for RMC
- Columbia’s Sigma Gamma Rhos celebrate 100th Founders Day
- Richland Two employees win Excellence in Equity Awards
- Richland One names District Classified Employee of the Year
- Happy Thanksgiving -- Stanley Law Group hosts turkey giveaway in North Columbia
- Public Works to review Orangeburg County-owned ditches for maintenance needs
- Former Sheriff Vance Boone dies at 91
- Mizzou football snapshots: PFF grades, snap counts for Tigers win over Arkansas
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
- Counties with the highest unemployment rate in South Carolina
- 'I'm the girl who's too shy to dance in a nightclub...' You'll never guess which stars are actually painfully shy introverts
- Most commonly hunted migratory birds in South Carolina
- 64% of Americans are now exposed to extreme heat. Here's why that's worrying
- She learned four instruments as a child! These ten actors have a hidden musical gift