Sally is now a tropical depression but despite losing strength, flooding remains a concern as it drenched southeastern Alabama and central Georgia. CNN meteorologist Pedram Javaheri has the forecast.
Sign up to get the latest Coronavirus updates in your inbox!
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Find a local business
- South Carolina selected for new, first-of-its- kind national program to redesign child welfare program into child and family well- being system
- Black Panther Star Actor Chadwick Boseman of South Carolina has died.
- Ashley Johnson honored by SC Bar’s Young Lawyers Division
- SC State University’s new chief information officer aims to use 'cutting-edge technology in a cutting-edge way'
- Mayor Steve Benjamin and Columbia City Council Unanimously Approves Emergency Ordinance Extending Mask Face Coverings and Temporary Suspension of Meetings
- Four Mizzou football players named to Preseason All-SEC Coaches Team
- Richland Two teacher and administrator on best and brightest list
- Integrity Car Wash & Detail
- DESA’s Diane Sumpter Receives National Award for Lifetime Achievement
- CUL Young Professionals host 2020 Census Food Voucher Drive