Roofstock used 2021 data from Wallethub and the U.S. Census Bureau to determine the real estate property tax rates, median real estate tax payments, and median home prices for every state, and contextualize it with what first-time home buyers need to know about property taxes.
States with the lowest property taxesUpdated
#21. North CarolinaUpdated
#17. New MexicoUpdated
#8. West VirginiaUpdated
#7. South CarolinaUpdated
#5. District of ColumbiaUpdated
Sign up to get the latest Coronavirus updates in your inbox!
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Find a local business
- SC State to play in Celebration Bowl
- SC State to play in Celebration Bowl - Tickets on sale now
- Alexander “Alex” English Jr., the founder of Xenomorph Films LLC - Young Entrepreneur Showcase
- WOW Productions hosts premiere of Secrets in Plain Sight Limited Series
- Richland One to induct five into Hall of Fame
- Rev. Solomon Jackson, Jr. donates $200,000 to Voorhees College
- Benedict College to establish SOFTWARE Academy
- ServiceNow invests $1 million to launch NextGen Academy at Benedict College
- Attorney Katherine Myers joins Burnette Shutt & McDaniel
- New business program aims to accelerate the growth of minority-owned businesses
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
- I was plant based but I missed FISH! These stars ditched veganism
- Photos: Green Bay Packers come up short against Minnesota Vikings
- Highest-paying metros for accountants
- Happy birthday, Scarlett Johansson! From wannabe child star to the world’s HIGHEST PAID actress!
- These 10 industries have had the biggest gains in closing the gender wage gap since 1995
- They asked him to resign! These celebrities have been cancelled
- The fascinating history of different ski styles
- A for Antarctica and Z for Zuma? You will never believe the names these stars gave to their kids!
- 10 challenges facing hybrid work models
- States with the lowest property taxes