The “Vibe” is Important
- ZMG - Buzz60
Remember when everyone said things were “cool”. Now the word is vibes. Like it’s giving cottage core vibes. Vibes are important. 83% will go back to a business if they feel good vibes according to a new study by Ambius conducted by OnePoll. Buzz60’s Keri Lumm has more.
Post a comment as anonymous
Watch this discussion. Stop watching this discussion.
Sign up to get the latest Coronavirus updates in your inbox!
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Taylor Street Chapel
Find a local business
- FBI searching for wanted fugitive near Charleston
- UNCOVERED: Summerton tries to move on after years of water woes
- Belleville Road residential development voted down
- Delinquent taxpayers paid SC $8M in 2022
- RNE student named winner in SC History Writing contest
- Senior Farmers’ Market Nutrition Program benefits to increase for 2023
- Twin A.C. Flora seniors to graduate high school with first year of college completed
- Sumter Health: 20% of Seniors skip their meds because of costs. Doctor Explains
- Tommy Preston, Jr. named first African-American to lead South Carolina Manufacturers Alliance
- Well wishes, gratitude as Orangeburg's 414th prepares to deploy
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular commented articles.
Welcome to the discussion.
Keep it Clean. Please avoid obscene, vulgar, lewd, racist or sexually-oriented language.
PLEASE TURN OFF YOUR CAPS LOCK.
Don't Threaten. Threats of harming another person will not be tolerated.
Be Truthful. Don't knowingly lie about anyone or anything.
Be Nice. No racism, sexism or any sort of -ism that is degrading to another person.
Be Proactive. Use the 'Report' link on each comment to let us know of abusive posts.
Share with Us. We'd love to hear eyewitness accounts, the history behind an article.