Former President Donald Trump will sit for a video deposition in a case involving an alleged assault during a 2015 demonstration outside of Trump Tower. CNN's Kara Scannell and Laura Coates discuss what prosecutors may focus on.
Sign up to get the latest Coronavirus updates in your inbox!
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Find a local business
- SC State to play in Celebration Bowl
- SC State to play in Celebration Bowl - Tickets on sale now
- Richland One to induct five into Hall of Fame
- Alexander “Alex” English Jr., the founder of Xenomorph Films LLC - Young Entrepreneur Showcase
- WOW Productions hosts premiere of Secrets in Plain Sight Limited Series
- Rev. Solomon Jackson, Jr. donates $200,000 to Voorhees College
- Benedict College to establish SOFTWARE Academy
- ServiceNow invests $1 million to launch NextGen Academy at Benedict College
- New business program aims to accelerate the growth of minority-owned businesses
- SC Community Loan Fund appoints Nate Barber CEO
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
- Photos: Green Bay Packers come up short against Minnesota Vikings
- I was plant based but I missed FISH! These stars ditched veganism
- The fascinating history of different ski styles
- A for Antarctica and Z for Zuma? You will never believe the names these stars gave to their kids!
- States with the lowest property taxes
- Highest-paying metros for accountants
- States with the most new housing building permits
- Paul Rudd, really?! The history of People's Sexiest Man Alive award!