An overpass carrying a subway train has collapsed in Mexico City, killing at least 23 people, according to local government officials. CCTV surveillance footage shows the moment the overpass collapsed. CNN's Matt Rivers reports.
Sign up to get the latest Coronavirus updates in your inbox!
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Find a local business
- Morris College alumni establishes scholarship in honor of Mother and Aunt
- Z’s Cool Me Down Italian Ice - Business of the Week (Update)
- Missouri football announces new opponents, changes to future schedules
- Claflin grad dies in Md. shootings that claim 4 lives
- Richland One seniors awarded $20,000 Rotary Scholarships
- Applicants sought for the Rudolph Canzater Scholarship
- OCSD has opportunity to expand district's pre-K program
- Pipeline shutdown could jump gas prices even more
- McMaster ends federal unemployment benefits to address workforce shortage
- National Council of Negro Women (Columbia Section) hosted Civic Engagement Forum