Frank Knapp, President/CEO of the South Carolina Small Business Chamber of Commerce, discusses how recent changes in the Affordable Care Act enables business owners the ability to provide low- or no-cost health insurance to their employees and families.
Sign up to get the latest Coronavirus updates in your inbox!
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Find a local business
- SC State to play in Celebration Bowl
- SC State to play in Celebration Bowl - Tickets on sale now
- WOW Productions hosts premiere of Secrets in Plain Sight Limited Series
- Richland One to induct five into Hall of Fame
- Alexander “Alex” English Jr., the founder of Xenomorph Films LLC - Young Entrepreneur Showcase
- Rev. Solomon Jackson, Jr. donates $200,000 to Voorhees College
- Benedict College to establish SOFTWARE Academy
- ServiceNow invests $1 million to launch NextGen Academy at Benedict College
- Attorney Katherine Myers joins Burnette Shutt & McDaniel
- New business program aims to accelerate the growth of minority-owned businesses
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
- Photos: Green Bay Packers come up short against Minnesota Vikings
- I was plant based but I missed FISH! These stars ditched veganism
- These 10 industries have had the biggest gains in closing the gender wage gap since 1995
- The fascinating history of different ski styles
- Happy birthday, Scarlett Johansson! From wannabe child star to the world’s HIGHEST PAID actress!
- A for Antarctica and Z for Zuma? You will never believe the names these stars gave to their kids!
- Highest-paying metros for accountants
- States with the lowest property taxes
- States with the most new housing building permits
- Paul Rudd, really?! The history of People's Sexiest Man Alive award!