Senator Tim Scott announces that he has filed for re-election.
As featured on
Sign up to get the latest Coronavirus updates in your inbox!
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Find a local business
- Carolina Slingshot Rentals -- Business of the Week
- Cardinal Newman student featured in Rustic Spirit Spotlight
- Income tax rebate, education legislation remain for South Carolina Legislature
- DHEC responds to petition calling for safer water in Denmark, other rural communities
- President Biden signs Brown v. Board of Education National Historical Park Expansion and Redesignation Act
- Turner, on probation for assaulting female, facing disorderly conduct charge
- OCtech has focus on filling staff vacancies, adding students
- Kemetic Institute to celebrate 10 year anniversary
- Ex-Judge Jimmy Williams dies at 78
- South Carolina Small Business Administration announces 2022 National Small Business Week winners
- Lowest-paying jobs in Charleston, South Carolina
- Most popular boy names in the 70s in South Carolina
- History of affirmative action in higher education
- ‘It’s a badge I've worn proudly’. The stars who admit to being prudes...
- 10 states offering big incentives for filmmaking
- 10 commonly asked questions about inflation
- Counties with highest COVID-19 infection rates in South Carolina
- Classroom test scores were already dropping in early 2020—then the pandemic happened
- She's the QUEEN of the red carpet! These are Kim Kardashian's MOST iconic fashion moments...