In September 2020, SC Uplift received the first Gold Certification for Universal Living Homes by the SC Builders Industry Association.
Kevin Wimberly, the President/CEO of SC UpLift, gave us a tour inside of the award-winning house located on Shorecrest Drive in Columbia.
The house is designed to assist those who are older or are handicapped in living on their own. It is designed with wide doors for wheelchairs, remote controlled fans, slip-proof floors for showers and more.
As featured on
Sign up to get the latest Coronavirus updates in your inbox!
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Find a local business
- Ronnie’s Ribs - Triumph over Trials
- “THE WE ARE ALL FAMILY FESTIVAL” brings relief to Columbia
- Missouri lands in-state commitment from OG Wilson
- Drive-by celebration to be held for community icon
- Horry County asks FAA to investigate Myrtle Beach campground land deal
- SC Autism Society to host annual Strides for Autism Finale
- BAMBERG COUNTY COUNCIL: 2 issues reported in 'good' 2020 audit
- WATCH NOW: PowerPlantSC goal is planting 3.2 million trees on Earth Day
- Senator Tim Scott announces Opportunity Internships
- How Black Churches san spell salvation for the vaccination of Communities of Color